Our HUD team works closely with Lenders to provide Phase I ESAs with 4128 forms, Capital Needs Assessments (CNAs), and Architectural Engineering and Cost Reviews per the MAP Guides for HUD Approved Lenders.
The recent revisions to the HUD MAP Guide impact certain requirements and studies that must be performed during the due diligence phase. Revised guidelines from the 2016 HUD MAP Guide, for which EMG provides expertise, include:
- Capital Needs Assessments (CNA)
- New CNA eTool is required, but delayed as of the writing of this blog.
- Architectural Engineering and Cost (AEC) Review
- LIHTC Pilot 223(f) Architectural Engineering and Cost (AEC) Review
- ASHRAE Level II Energy Audits
- Green Building Certification Construction Document Review
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Statement of Energy Performance (SEP)
- Statement of Energy Design Intent (SEDI)
- Environmental Studies
Download the revised HUD MAP Guide by clicking on the button below: